Our ultimate goal is to support each individual to improve their physical, social and emotional wellbeing and to empower them to achieve a fulfilled life.
We have a number of services that you can get involved in:
Our outreach team will contact you to arrange a home visit and discuss the support you need as well as your goals and aspirations. We can help you with:
• Providing information and advice relevant to you
• Applying for welfare benefits, transport, grants, etc.
• Finding meaningful activities/services for you in the community.
Our team will be ready to listen to your concerns and give you advice and practical assistance with letters or filling in forms. Pop-in to our drop-in session:
Friday 9.30am-12.30pm at The Shoreditch Trust Healthy Living Centre, 170 Pitfield Street, N1 6JP
Or call us to book a slot: 020 7033 8500.
We recognise that stroke affects people in different ways and therefore we have set up different groups tailored to accommodate people with different needs:
• High Care: trained care staff on site and accessible transport available.
• Self-Help Group: to promote independent living and healthy lifestyles.
• Younger Stroke Survivors Network: for stroke survivors of working age – to build up confidence in participating in community life, developing planning and organising skills and linking to further education, volunteering or return to work.
• Communications Group: for those with communication difficulties aiming to build up their confidence by practicing communication strategies in the community.
• Stroke Specialist Exercise Classes, Falls Prevention Classes and Walking Group: exercise and fitness classes for different levels of mobility (in partnership with Fit4Health and MRS Independent Living).
To make a referral, please email email@example.com or call us on 020 7033 8500.