September Events List
Reconnect and revitalise with walks, groups and activities to start autumn.
01 September 2020
Updated 16 September! Download the amended September 2020 Shoreditch Trust events listing.
There is so much going on this autumn; from walks, to outdoor groups and online events. There are lots of new groups, and all the old favourites, including our popular community walks, a meal service and groups especially for people who have been shielding.
We’re looking forward to seeing you again, but if you would like to access a project, or come to a walk, group or activity please:
- Book in advance so that we know you are coming.
- Understand that some groups will be smaller, to comply with government restrictions.
- Keep 1-2 metres apart during activities.
- Use hand gel, or wash your hands on arrival.
- Understand that in some spaces you may need to wear a mask, and bring one with you if you can.
- Do not come to any appointment or group if you have Covid-19 symptoms. If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 and have recently been to one of our groups or activities please contact us.
To book any of the events, walks and courses please speak to the member of staff who usually supports you, email: email@example.com or call: 020 7033 8501 or 020 7033 8587.
Download the amended September 2020 Shoreditch Trust events listing.